Google

10/02/2007

Prologue or broken teeth

A couple of days ago I went outside to smoke. Two bastards beat me up, took my money (2 dollars - all I had on me), caused me concussion and broke teeth. What does it mean? It is time to quit smoking. Plus I would’ve given them 4 dollars if they’d let me go. Snap :)
Anyway, head’s in hell, so I took days off and started blogging.

I am gonna speak about 3 things – Forex, Forex and once again .. FOREX! I have always wanted to make money simply by spending time on my computer. I guess that’s my fucking laziness. Press one button, another one and voila – whole out of money in the pocket. So, when I found out about Forex I realized this is my cup of tea. After awhile as I lost first amount of money it turned out that laziness is not going to work here. To be successful you got to learn. It took me 5 years to make progress. Now I want to share my knowledge and experience. It might be helpful for somebody who chooses to take the same path.

It is not the guide for dummies but my personal feelings and understanding of the market. I warn you not to trust me completely and blindly because that wouldn’t be a good decision.

Basically all you can do is whether agree or not. Use your brain and it will be your first step to the top. I won’t hand you out a perfect system either. I don’t have one. I mean I do but it is all in my head indescribable. Moreover I believe that somebody else's theory can not be suitable for the next guy. So I am not a guru.

But if you need something to start with see this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home