Google

10/17/2007

Demo or Real account?

When after trying the demo-account you will start working with the real money listen to yourself. You will realize how differently you act now. That is why you want to learn operating a little but real money. Learn by practice, not by a theory. Learn to ride a bicycle on the real bicycle not on the exercise one in the gym.

Let’s see what is happening when you are using a demo-account:
  1. No matter how much you want to analyze fundamental and technical conditions of market it is never going to happen. Your subconscious will not let you. It is sure that even if you make a mistake you won’t loose anything.


  2. No matter how much you try to be serious about entering and leaving the market it is not going to happen. You run no risk and you know it.


  3. On the demo-account you won’t learn to follow the money management. And why should you if the profit is enormous and enormous looses cause no anxiety.

As a result – working on the demo account teaches you nothing.

Money found on the street will most likely be spent on the stupid useless things. It changes if this money is earned. In my mind studying trading on the demo-account it is the same as studying karate by books but not in the martial arts class. Thus going outside (or on market) will result in bruises and money looses.

Speaking about my first experience. I started on the demo account. When I first went on the market with the real money I made $7 in the first deal. I was all kinds of sweaty, blood pressure got high, heart was pounding loudly. And I had only $500 on my account! I assume that you might be stronger, nevertheless – learn things by practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home